You might need an End of Life Doula if ...
1. You have been diagnosed with a life-limiting illness
- and you need to tell your family
- and you need to make your end of life plans
2. Your spouse/parent/grandparent/sibling/child/friend is dying and you don’t know what to do
3. You are death-curious and want to learn more about death, dying or grief
4. You need a personal directive to clarify your end of life wishes
5. You want to have better discussions with your health care providers
6. You are struggling with your feelings after someone dies
7. You want to be prepared for your death or the death of someone important to you but don’t know how to do that
8. You want to die well, discovering the beauty and peace that can be found at the end of life
9. You want to talk to someone close to you about death, dying or grief but don’t know how to start
10. You want to say some difficult things and need someone to listen who will not judge you
Taking the first step is often the hardest part. It's ok. Let's talk about it.